Volg BuzzyBee op Twitter !Volg BuzzyBee op Facebook !
Het is nu 22 sep 2019, 22:14

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
Ongelezen berichtGeplaatst: 19 maart 2019, 11:56 
Ei

Hi,

After desperate attempts to find any information about this trailer myself, I would like to ask for your kind help identifying it.
I am even not sure if it is a DAF trailer, though to me it looks very much so, and DAF manufactured such vehicles around 1936 when the picture was taken.
Afbeelding
The pictures source is the De auto van m’n opa web-site.

At least, I'd like to know the length of the trailer more accurately than can be done from the photo, and see its back layout. The common sense says there is a big double door at the back, alas it gives no details.

Also, I'd greatly appreciate any information about the colors of this Opel Blitz truck and trailer.
I have found some information about the Jos Visschers company, but not a single color picture of their vehicles or mention of the company colors.

My best guess is that the trailer walls color is natural wood, and the roof is white (or aluminium?). What do you think about the colors of the cabin, stripe across it, and the ads on the trailer walls?

Thank you very much in advance for any, any help or clue, even the smallest hint on where I should look further.

Best wishes,
George

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur